Our tennis programmes
At Tennis Holidays Croatia, you can choose between a Full or Half week tennis programmes available all season. Both programmes take place during a period of one week (7 night stay) or can be arranged for a shorter or longer stay.
If you fancy something different and created specifically for your needs, have a look at our tailor made options.
You make the most of your tennis training with 20 hours of professional coaching.
A lighter week of tennis with 10 hours of professional coaching, allowing you more time for relaxation and other activities.
Starting from scratch, we help you build a holiday based around your needs.
3 things our Tennis programmes have in common
- Great quality red clay tennis courts are situated right by the sea, within an easy walking distance from your hotel and the beach
- Our experienced tennis coaches have personal approach – they are here for you – always ready to deliver great sessions
- Training sessions both private and in a small groups are adapted to your skill level – from an absolute beginner to an advanced player
Tennis programmes are suitable for players of all ages and abilities
Meet fellow tennis players and leave the holiday with new friends and new skills
Have a perfect tennis holiday with your significant other!
Classes adapted to every individual age group.
Rich animation program at hotel facilities, pebbly beaches and many activities for the whole family
Join with your friends our regular coaching sessions or have your own private group coaching classes (min 4 persons).
School trips – tennis training for kids during school breaks.
Have a look how a typical tennis holiday week looks like
- Group tennis classes with a coach in the morning after breakfast (9 – 12pm)
- Time for relaxing in the afternoon: enjoy sun at the beach, chill with a cocktail by the pool or take part in one of our various tennis+ activities – our host is happy to give you best tips
- Private coaching sessions are usually held in the later afternoon, they can be arranged around your schedule with your coach upon arrival
- Playing tennis outside of the coaching hours – you will set the timings when to play with your coach upon arrival or on a daily basis
- You will enjoy a free day in the middle of your tennis holiday week. A day reserved for relaxing and tennis+ activities
- Tournament evening with some traditional Dalmatian specialties or a barbecue (6 – 9 pm) – at the end of your tennis holiday week
- Get together parties at the bar of the hotel in the evening
The hours of tennis coaching sessions varies based on the program type you choose.
In the event of bad weather or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, we may look to reschedule the days sessions to a later time, another day, or make use of indoor facilities we have nearby.